Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Its Pun time!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'.

I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.

He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.


Do you know any more (or better) puns, make sure to leave them in the comment section :)

38 comments:

  1. ROFL

    "It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I submitted 10 puns to a pun contest hoping one would win, but no pun in ten did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this blog, will be following

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha these are pretty funny. made my day a lil better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice racoon man. nice puns man. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. good stuff, love this blog its hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old lawyers never die, they just lose their appeal.

    Old photographers never die, they just stop developing.

    Old sewage workers never die, they just waste away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I have ever read such beautiful things in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of these are rather good :) Love your blog, keep em coming :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lol'd like, 10 seconds after reading the first one. #imretarded

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, why didn´t I think of that before???? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took a karate class, just for kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very funny stuff, looking foward to reading more from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog has quite the following!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this blog, so funny ! :D Sub'ed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your humor is offensive and upsetting. Perhaps you should investigate morality and ethics as it applies to the Internet?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting!

    Givin u some daily love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. good stuff. Puns are my kind of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why is the ghost of Karen Carpenter so thin?

    Because she's BOO-limic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahaha i'll have to use some of these...

    ReplyDelete